We've been using the customfield editor add-on successfully for a while now. There's one custom field however that when we try to add permissions for a single context, none of the contexts are presented. (This is in the Context Permissions section.) There are 9 contexts for this custom field.
Has anyone see this behavior with this plugin AND know how to resolve it?
Using the REST API, found there were more contexts than there were permissions – they should match. Even if the permissions are empty there should be an entry. Also, context with ID 19622 (which shows up in the permissions) doesn't exist. Should be 21118. So we updated it, correcting 19622 and adding the missing contexts/permissions.
Don't know how it got into this state but it's corrected now.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs