jabber and confluence

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

Hello,

we have installed a wildfire service and trying to get an IM presence on confluence.

my macro on confluence:

{im:myname|service=wildfire}

On the plugin part, i have correctly configured the wildfire host and port.

When saving the wiki page, i get a link "status indicator" instead of the icon:

when clicking on the link, it tells that jabber is not configure to be associate with any program...

I tried to find a addon for jabber but apparently none exist for firefox 7.01

Does someone confirm this ?

thanks for help.

Michael

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

Hi Ahmad,

Sorry for behing so late.

Actually, it is working. It was just a misspelled word on the configuration panel...

Thanks.

Michael

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2013

Hey there, Michael.

You are welcome. Good to hear that you managed to get it working. Have a good day.

1 vote
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2013

Hey there, Michael.

Are you still facing issues with the plugin or do you have any further queries about it? If yes, I would suggest you to reach out to the support engineers by raising a ticket in https://support.atlassian.com so they can help you to tackle this problem. Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events