is there a way to limit issues or users in planning poker?

Michael Blake January 21, 2013

We have lots of users trying to use planning poker at the same time and it kills JIRA. Is there a way to limit the number of users in planning poker at one time or to limit the number of issues in a planning session. Everytime someone votes on a issue, there are over 60 entries added to the access log and we have over 110,000 planning poker entries in the past 5 hours.

4 answers

0 votes
Claudio Saucedo April 5, 2017

I would also suggest an Add-on for Confluence so you don't have to use it inside of JIRA, you can find it in the Marketplace as Scrum Poker Estimates for Confluence.

It also has a free Add-on that enables the import of JIRA Stories into Confluence so you can do an estimation session, it is called Scrum Poker Confluence JIRA Integration.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 4.52.23 PM.png

0 votes
Paweł Murawski March 3, 2014

We already fixed many efficiency problems in Agile Poker and next version (1.3.0) that is about to be released will have new voting engine so this problems probably shouldn't happen any more.

Regards,

Pawel

0 votes
Michael Blake October 23, 2013

I will contact the vendor.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2013

Hey there, Michael.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events