integration of Time To SLA data in eazyBI

Matthew Van Kuyk June 18, 2018

Hi all,

I have several SLA's for time to resolution. I want to create a report that shows the percentage of issues that succeeded on the SLA. We want to use eazyBI for this, but I am not able to capture that data (which is available in JIRA). Can anyone help?

Kind regards,

Matt

4 answers

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2019

Hi everyone,

Good news!

Time to SLA 9 version (which supports both Jira 7 and 8) is out and it comes with a handy guide on integrating Time to SLA with eazyBi

Here you can find the guide, but please keep in mind that you have to upgrade TTS to latest version.

Kind regards

0 votes
NttDataAdmin December 18, 2019

any update on this?

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2019

Hi @NttDataAdmin 

We're finalizing the guide document. It will be ready within a week or two.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

0 votes
Joe Khadra October 15, 2019

Hello @Tuncay Senturk -Snapbytes- 

Any news regarding this integration?

Regards

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2019

Hi,

We started working on the guide for custom integration. We'll try to make it ready as soon as possible. I hope eazyBi team will consider the native integration.

Thanks for your patience

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2019

Hello @Matthew Van Kuyk 

We started conversations with EazyBI team to achieve the integration.

Please stay tuned

Nick Rusman June 4, 2019

Dear @Tuncay Senturk  do you have any news on this? Our reporting is off right now because of this :)

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2019

Hello @Nick Rusman 

Unfortunately, eazyBI announced that currently they do not have any plans to implement the Time to SLA as a standard integration.

On the other hand, they mentioned that it could be achieved using Javascript calculated custom fields with TTS custom fields but I don't have any idea at the moment. 

We will try to achieve an integration and prepare a guide for that. 

Thanks

Like # people like this
farid peymandoost September 24, 2019

hello @Tuncay Senturk 

any update on this?

thanks

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2019

We recently started on a guide on integrating with Javascript calculated custom fields. However, it will take a while. We'll try to make it ready within a couple months.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events