integration between jira and amazon aws codestar

dean fang January 21, 2018

i wanna  integrate aws codestar with  an  jira server which is not jira cloud instance using 'AWS CodeStar - Jira extension', however,when i clicked the link to get the rerouce, i have get this message 'Thank you for your interest in AWS CodeStar and JIRA Software Cloud. The offer has now ended.' that means  i can't integrate jira with code star now? or if there is another way for me to achieve that goal?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2018

It sounds like they were having some sort of sale or deal on their add-on, and you signed up and it ended.

This is not going to stop you from doing any integration with their add-on, it's still available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aws.codestar.jira/cloud/overview (use "manage add-ons" in your Jira though, it's a better way to load add-ons)

dean fang January 23, 2018

thanks for your help, i think u r right , the ended offer is just for the free jira cloud licence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events