integration between jira and amazon aws codestar Edited

i wanna  integrate aws codestar with  an  jira server which is not jira cloud instance using 'AWS CodeStar - Jira extension', however,when i clicked the link to get the rerouce, i have get this message 'Thank you for your interest in AWS CodeStar and JIRA Software Cloud. The offer has now ended.' that means  i can't integrate jira with code star now? or if there is another way for me to achieve that goal?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

It sounds like they were having some sort of sale or deal on their add-on, and you signed up and it ended.

This is not going to stop you from doing any integration with their add-on, it's still available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aws.codestar.jira/cloud/overview (use "manage add-ons" in your Jira though, it's a better way to load add-ons)

thanks for your help, i think u r right , the ended offer is just for the free jira cloud licence.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

142 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you