ictime: excluding time entries in accounting

Ariadne IT13374030156 February 5, 2013

the "exclude" check doesn't work as described in documentation.

when I click on the checkbox I see the counter change from 0 to -1 (yes: negative, and if I de-check the counter does not reset to 0) and when I call the refresh I can't see any difference from the original full report nor the summary totals change.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Okay, filed another bug report. Same reason like the other one. Both will be fixed within the next days.

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

Both issues (including the counter not counting down when unchecking work logs) have been fixed today with version 2.3.3.

Tobias

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

Hi,

The behaviour of the counter is a known issue (with low prio and difficult to solve). The behaviour of the "Clear" button (I assume you refer to this with "refresh"?) is a bug, it should simply uncheck the checkboxes but does call an empty search interface instead. This is probably a new issue due to the change of all queries for reporting and timesheets in version 2.3.2. I have filed a bug report.

Best regards

Tobias

Ariadne IT13374030156 February 5, 2013
With refresh I refer to the double circular arrows that I find in the summary between export and the button that create the invoice

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events