ictime: edit time entry

Ariadne IT13374030156 February 5, 2013

even if I have the permission to modify time entries of other users, I can't do it because my user is not in the team for the project.

Must I include all accounting users in each project teams to let them review time entries?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

We could reproduce the issue and is has been fixed today with version 2.3.3.

Tobias

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hi Ariadne,

Could you please provide more detailed information where you have this behaviour? The defined behaviour is that in the Reporting and My Timesheet menues, the permissions (and team membership etc., if applicable) of the user who created the work log are checked and not the settings of the admin user who modifies the work log of a different user.

Please also provide the exact version of ictime you are using.

Best regards

Tobias

Ariadne IT13374030156 February 6, 2013

I try to explain..

my user is in groups to which I have granted the "permission to log work for other users".

I configured a project to have 2 ictime teams. my user is NOT included in these teams.

for each team there is a price list.

when I review the time entries that the users of those teams have logged, I get the error.

more precisely the sequence is:

1) ictime > Reporting

2) create report for that project with "show worklogs = TRUE" and "Prepare Charging Entries = TRUE"

3) click on edit icon for a time entry

4) in the edit form I modify the "no charge" flag, and submit

5) I get the validation error "No valid pricelist for choosen date"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events