how to purchase the license for the scriptrunner plugin

how do i extend the trial license. i am not able to generate "New Evaluation License" as i am getting

• We are unable to generate an evaluation license for ScriptRunner for JIRA. You have reached the maximum number of ScriptRunner for JIRA evaluation licenses.

2 answers

Hi Joel,

Perhaps you could elaborate on why you need to go beyond the evaluation period? Feel free to email us at scriptrunner@adaptavist.com and we'll try to work out what we can do to help you.

Thanks for evaluating ScriptRunner.

We raised PO but it is taking time, so meanwhile if i get one trial that would be great as our PM need to run a query which couldnt able to execute as the trial expired.

Hi Joel, perhaps you could email us then and we'll create another trial for you. I don't think it's a good idea to post a licence here in this forum smile

I got a key. thanks for the quick turnaround. Appreciate your quick reply. Meantime can you please explain what makes Scriptrunner different than JQL.

Joel,

I'm guessing you're asking how ScriptRunner differs from JQL Tricks? Can you please confirm?

Hi Joel,

Sorry I was on leave last week and I'm still catching up.

The biggest difference is that JQL Tricks ONLY offers extensions to JIRA's JQL using mostly the same functions. However ScriptRunner offers a lot more functionality over and above JQL advanced queries like workflow extensions, script fields, script listeners and much more.

ScriptRunner in short offers you a scripting platform where you can extend and automate JIRA using Groovy scripts.

0 votes

You don't.  You've had long enough to try it, so you should purchase, or stop using it.  You can buy it through the marketplace.

However, if you want to talk to Adaptavist about more trial time, contact us at http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

Sorry, that was a little terse.  Mark is nicer than me smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

335 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you