we have an web application. I have proceed wherein we have a application-clover.war, clover.jar and clover.db which is available after clover:instrument goal.
Please suggest how to deploy it in to a server and how do i execute the test cases in server.
We are using maven3.
Thanks in advance
I assume that your test server is located on a different machine than the build machine, am I right?
Steps in general are as follows:
1. You have to deploy your WAR containing instrumented classes. Use your standard procedure to do this.
2. You have to ensure that clover.db file(s) is(are) available on this server too. Just copy them to some location.
3. You have to ensure that these clover.db file(s) will be found by the application. There are several ways to achieve this:
4. After this, run your tests as usual.
5. After tests are finished, copy generated coverage files back to your build workspace and run clover:clover goal to generate reports.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG