how to change the columns in the amount of window?

Oleg Sinev September 6, 2016

window Time Tracking Details have kolumns button. and Quick summarioy no kolumns button. how to add it ????

1 answer

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2016

Hello Nikolay,

Unfortunately, in the latest version, it is not possible to add Columns option to Quick Summary.
We display the columns based on what we think makes sense to summarize.

Can you tell me please, what columns are still needed?

Oleg Sinev September 6, 2016

Hello Attila Bordas,

We need to be able to leave only the name issue and the time to then export to xls name issue and time.

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2016

Hi Nikolay,

This case seems reasonable, so I will add this request to our backlog and this feature will be in one of the future releases.

Thank you for your feedback and your patience!

Oleg Sinev December 11, 2016

Hello. It is a pity, but so far it is impossible to add and hide columns in reports in Quick Summary. When you are going to implement this opportunity? (addition and concealment of columns in Quick Summary and in Quick Summary unloading)

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
December 11, 2016

Hello there,

This feature is already in our backlog, but due to the small amount of user requests for this, it is not a high priority task, so unfortunately I can not say when it will be released.

Regards,

Attila

Oleg Sinev December 12, 2016

Thanks! An opportunity to flexibly change a conclusion of reports is necessary. There are no exact columns (.
We look forward updates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events