how to buy the old version license

Sys Admin August 29, 2013

I need the version 2.0.7 of the multiexcerpt plugin for my confluence version 3.5.2. Please suggest how I can buy this license

2 answers

0 votes
Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2014

Hi Sys Admin, Once you purchase a license from the Atlassian Marketplace please send a note to help (at) artemissoftware.freshdesk.comand I'll send you a license for version 2.0.7 of the AddOn.

Sorry for the hassle, but thats really the only way to do at this point. Then if you do upgrade Confluence to 4 or 5+ you'll be able to use the new license as well.

thanks,

Brendan

0 votes
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Did you try the menu on the right on their plugin page at marketplace? There you have Support and Issues link which might help you ask the right people (from Artemis Software) about that license.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events