how do you set up and use Multivote

Cheryl P September 1, 2013

I do not know code, I have been given the responsiblity of creating voting polls using Multivote. I do not know how to set it up or how to use it. I need babysteps help.

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2013

You don't need code knowledge, just basic confluence knowledge and a bit of admin

1. Start with installing it - go to the plugins page in confluence admin, look for install, search for the plugin and click install.

2. Then read https://tngtech-oss.atlassian.net/wiki/display/MV/Usage?src=contextnavchildmode and if you're still stuck, tell use where in that document you are stuck.

Cheryl P September 2, 2013

Thank you for your help. How can i enable check boxes for three of the columns? (Yes No No Impact) See table below

<th> </th><th>Division</th><th>name</th><th>Yes</th><th>No</th><th>No Impact </th>
A PDE Brian Cherry or Scott Redfern
B QA Mike Huang or Mike Parske
C Support Chris Proctor, Eric Tomlin, Badat Ly
D Tech Pubs Paula Putnam, Linda Gorham, or Sandra Guardiani
E Manufacturing Docs: Brian Keefe
F America's Supply Chain: Paul Brennan
G EMEA Mfg: Graham Marron
H EMEA Supply Chain: Jim O'Leary
I MFG OPS QA: MFG OPS QA: Henry Marquis or Peter O’Leary
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2013

Ah, I see. That won't work - the plugin adds a single vote column, not three.

0 votes
Cheryl P September 4, 2013

is there another plug in that would suit our needs?

Cheryl P September 11, 2013

is there another poll that would work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events