how can I create a report that will show the total hours logged for issues within an epic but displayed for multiple epics?

C Abone November 11, 2015

I am investigating the possibility of a reporting view that will allow me to view the total time logged against issues with an epic but displayed for multiple epics.

Currently I am able to achieve this result for showing the total hours logged within a single epic by using the Script JQL Functions from ScriptRunner but would prefer to be able to see this information seperately for multiple epics.

1 answer

0 votes
Amy G December 3, 2015

I don't have an answer, but can you explain how you showed the total hours logged for a single epic? That's what I need to do currently.

The closest I can get is by doing a JIRA search that shows the total as some sort of info graphic:

"Epic Link" = SPWX-7585 and issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Time for all Issues", "timespent.sum()")

C Abone December 4, 2015

Your example is valid because it utilises the 'Script JQL Functions from ScriptRunner' to display the total time logged for all the issues within an Epic as a pop-up window in the issue navigator only. With regards to my question, I was able to achieve this functionality using a plugin called Structure which allowed me to export the results to excel for reporting purposes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events