hasSubtasks() does not show any results

Christopher Mohr February 20, 2014

Hello there,

i just tried to use the JQL Tricks function "hasSubtasks()" in a very general statement "issue in hasSubtasks()". Though we have several issues with subtasks, non are shown.

The plugin is up to date and i also reindexed the system before.

Unfortunately, the j-tricks JIRA won't let me create a support ticket. Does anybody know what could be going wrong?

Regards,

Chris

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Jobin,

yes I created an OnDemand account and i can log in to te j-tricks jira, but I have no option to create an issue. I see a blank dashboard only.

The issue is as described above: "issue in hasSubtasks()" is not giving any results, though there are plenty issues with subtasks in the projects.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2014

Unfortunately, the j-tricks JIRA won't let me create a support ticket. Does anybody know what could be going wrong?

What is the issue you are facing? Did you create an account in the JIRA? Anyone should be able to create a ticket ;)

You can also write to support at j-tricks dot com.

Hi Jobin,

yes I created an OnDemand account and i can log in to te j-tricks jira, but I have no option to create an issue. I see a blank dashboard only.

The issue is as described above: "issue in hasSubtasks()" is not giving any results, though there are plenty issues with subtasks in the projects.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2014

Chris, I checked and I don't see any issues with JIRA. Not sure what is wrong. If you can't log the ticket, can you send the JIRA logs to the support email mentioned earlier?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events