getting message that says only actionscript, html, java, javascript, non, sql, xhtml, and xml are the only languages supported but site says differetnly.

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

Trying to use the code Syntax highlighter for Jira but when I try, as per your documentation, to use c+ or cp I get he mentioned.

I've tried stopping/strating Jira, reindexing, etc. but it just will not work for c+ or cp and possible others.

This is onl Jira

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

I was overlooking the setup step of disabling the built in Code macro.

0 votes
Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

Sorry meant to include that. Jira 5.2 and 1.6.0 of the plugin.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2012

Ah, that rules out the problem I had with it then. Sorry I can't be of help directly.

Have you had a look at the log file to see what it says when you use {code:cpp} in your field? Can you confirm it works for others (java for example)

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

Yes the Java one does work.

Nothing showing the logs right now. What area would I want to enchance logging for to try an pick it up? Sorry I'm just starting to Eval Jira so it's all new to me.

Thanks.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2012

I don't think you need to increase logging, if you've found that! Difficult to say where it's coming from, but it's a perfect thing to pass to the developer(s) of the plugin.

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

played with it a bit and found I get this error:

/secure/Search!Jql.jspa [velocity] Left side ($totalSize) of '<' operation has null value at templates/plugins/jira/macros.vm[line 8, column 18]

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2012

Smacking my head and putting on my Dumba** hat, I was overlooking the setup step of disabling the built in Code macro.

Sorry for wasting your time but thanks for your help.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2012

Glad you found it - it's certainly no waste of time, as I've learned something from it too. At the very least, I should remember to ask about the built-in one next time :-)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2012

What version of the plugin and Jira are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events