extend trial

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

Hello Bob,

We have been for the last 6 months using different plugin to test the upgrade from Confluence 3.5 to 4.3.

Unfortunatly, we have reached the max number of trial period.

Would it be possible to get an extra time period to test.

There is so much problem with Confluence 4 that it is hard to do a "one shot" test with plugins.

Threrefor I will appreciate if you could give us some extra time to test this plugin.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerly,

Michael

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

I'm sorry, this post should have been for Bob swift's support.

Made a mistake.

No need to answer.

Michael

0 votes
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2013

Ran into this problem with a non-Atlassian plugin and resolved it by going directly to the vendor's website rather than request a new license from the marketplace.

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2013

yes youre right.

I just didnt realized i was on Atlassian answer...;-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events