est ce que je peux avoir le code source de JIRA et je peux accéder à sa propre base de données ?? si oui SVP des liens utiles

je suis en train de développer une application web de pointage et de suivi de projets, et je veux savoir est ce que je peux insérer mes propres modules dans jira ?? et est ce que je dois créer ma propre base de données ou je peux réutiliser la base de données jira lors de la création de mes modules

1 answer

Oui, tu peux creer ton propre module de JIRA. https://developer.atlassian.com

But this is where my French ends. If you want to reach with your question as many ears as possible, ask it in English ...

is that I can get the source code of JIRA and I can access its own database?? if yes please useful links

I am currently developing a web application pointing and tracking projects, and I want to know is that I can insert my own modules in jira?? and that I have to create my own database or can I reuse the jira database when creating my modules

is that I can develop my module with .net and then integrate into jira ??

or I have no choice I have to use atlassin plugin sdk to create my own module ??

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published Apr 19, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

366 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you