est ce que je peux avoir le code source de JIRA et je peux accéder à sa propre base de données ?? si oui SVP des liens utiles

sofien ben hammadi February 17, 2013

je suis en train de développer une application web de pointage et de suivi de projets, et je veux savoir est ce que je peux insérer mes propres modules dans jira ?? et est ce que je dois créer ma propre base de données ou je peux réutiliser la base de données jira lors de la création de mes modules

1 answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2013

Oui, tu peux creer ton propre module de JIRA. https://developer.atlassian.com

But this is where my French ends. If you want to reach with your question as many ears as possible, ask it in English ...

is that I can get the source code of JIRA and I can access its own database?? if yes please useful links

I am currently developing a web application pointing and tracking projects, and I want to know is that I can insert my own modules in jira?? and that I have to create my own database or can I reuse the jira database when creating my modules

is that I can develop my module with .net and then integrate into jira ??

or I have no choice I have to use atlassin plugin sdk to create my own module ??

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events