eazyBI - Import linked issues

Bianca Borges September 6, 2017

I tried to set up the configuration below to import linked issues to eazyBI:   https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Import+issue+links

However after I added the "measure=true" parameter, eazyBI stopped working with the error message: SQLServerException: Comumn "customfield_issuelink" in table "dwh_2.jira_issues" is of a type that is invalid for use as a key column in an index.

I removed this piece of code, but I'm still not able to create or run any reports after this...Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2017

We do not recommend to import issue links as a measure. The error was caused because issue link is a string and can not be used as a measure.

In situations like this, you should go to import options and deselect "Import as measure" for the link. Then run data import. In the result, incorrect data would be deleted.
In advanced settings, remove the line "measure = true" as well to protect other users from selecting an invalid measure for data import.

However, you may import issue links as dimension and as property. If you would like to get a count of links for each issue in a report, you may define a new calculated measure

Your formula may look like this:

Nonzero(Count(
  [Issue].[Issue].getMembersByKeys(
    [Issue].CurrentMember.get('Linked issues'))
))

, where instead of 'Linked issues' you should use your linked issue custom field name.

Regards,

Zane / support@eazybi.com

Bianca Borges September 22, 2017
0 votes
Bianca Borges September 11, 2017

I created a new account to have eazyBI up and running, it was a mistake trying to import it as measures.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events