[eazyBI] Average Count of Rows for tuple Cost of Issues

Fabian Varasteh March 13, 2018

Hi all,

I generated the following but I would like to add a row with the average cost of my tuples [Issue Type] [Priority].

Capture1.PNG

To do I need to generate a row count of my [Sum of Issue Type Cost]:

Capture.PNG

Additionally I would like to use the average value generated to multiply it with the number of issues remaining issues in the backlog, to generate an estimate of the backlog costs.

Find below my exported definition:

{
  "cube_name": "Issues",
  "cube_reports": [ {
     "name": "TEST0314!",
     "folder_name": "Cost of Defects",
     "result_view": "table",
     "definition": {"columns":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Issue Type","selected_set":["[Issue Type].[Bug Minor]","[Issue Type].[Feature Minor]"],"members":[],"bookmarked_members":[]}]},"rows":{"dimensions":[{"name":"Logged by","selected_set":["[Logged by].[Cost of all Users]"],"members":[],"bookmarked_members":[]}]},"pages":{"dimensions":[]},"options":{},"view":{"current":"table","maximized":false,"table":{}}}
  } ],
  "calculated_members": [{"name":"Logged by Rate","dimension":"Measures","formula":"[Logged by].CurrentMember.get('Rate')","format_string":"#,##0.00","annotations":{"group":"Custom properties"}},{"name":"hours*rate in $","dimension":"Measures","formula":"[Measures].[Hours spent] * [Measures].[Logged by Rate]","format_string":"#,##0.00"},{"name":"MINOR.","dimension":"Priority","formula":"[Priority].[Minor [1]]]\n+ [Priority].[Minor [2]]]\n+ [Priority].[Minor [3]]]\n+ [Priority].[Minor]","format_string":""},{"name":"Bug Minor","dimension":"Issue Type","formula":"(\n[Issue Type].[Bug],\n[Priority].[MINOR.]\n)","format_string":""},{"name":"Feature Minor","dimension":"Issue Type","formula":"(\n[Issue Type].[Story],\n[Priority].[MINOR.]\n)","format_string":""},{"name":"Cost of all Users","dimension":"Logged by","formula":"SUM([Logged by].Members *\n[Measures].[hours*rate in $])\n\n","format_string":"#,##0.00"}]
}

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events