default tempo timesheet report view

Serge Kaunov June 29, 2014

I want to send a link to report to my executive, and I want rows to be issues or activities, not worklog with every tiny record of tracking. But the link I get from browser is always opens at worklog.

Is there any way to generate particular link, may be I can add a parameter toURL. Or is there a way to change default view to issue or activity?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

When you are in Report view, Printable, you should have a button that gives you access to the Rows displayed.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

Can you inform us about the version of Tempo you are using. The Tempo Project Manager role was introduced in Tempo Timesheets 7.9. and you should be able to add a user individually or a JIRA group to this role in the Project Administration (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO079/Project+Role+to+View+Other+Users#ProjectRoletoViewOtherUsers-ConfigureRole).

The Report view printable link will open in the correct view but you will need to adjust the Rows that are displayed as this information is not included in the URL.

thanks for the link, this part of problem is now clear to me

how do I adjust printable raws? i only figured how to choose activities, issues or work log in the menu. but it doesn't affect printable at all. :*(

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

Hi Serge,

you can set the view to issues or activities in the Report view of the Timesheet and then choose "Printable" in the Export dropdown. You can send this link and it will open on the Printable view.

Please note that your Ececutive needs to be in the "Tempo Project Manager" role so he can view the worklogs of all the users.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Thanks for notion on TempoPM role, BTW. He is Administrator now, and I can't figure out can I assign both role to him?

Nope. Printable gives to me workload only view too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events