we have rolled out Tempo Timesheets today for our division and will be using it log time for both client projects as well as abscence leave management.
- We will be using Tempo globally, i.e. also for other distributed teams. We might run into the situation that some teams might need to have a deviating booking "period". I know that Tempo allows the definition of up to two "Periods". Would that be the proper feature to use for different teams with different deviating periods (all of which using the same Tempo and Jira instance).
- Having said that, does TEmpo allow several client instances on one Jira instance?
- Finally, a manager would receive requests for vacations from his employees via the Activity Stream in Jira. How can we change the text in those notifications to say "requested vacation" instead of now "requested plan" .... please see attached image ... I circled the word plan in Red.
- the period is the same for all users. The second period is thought to make it possilbe to have a monthly period that is not the same as a calendar-month. You can create a feature request in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT) that other users can vote for and add comments on.
- It is not possible to run several Tempo client instances (or any other JIRA plugin) on one Jira instance.
- The change of text in the activity stream is not supported in the current Tempo Timesheets version, but it has been requested in (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-353). Please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs