couple of questions regarding the usage of Tempo

Yasso January 20, 2014

Hello Everyone,

we have rolled out Tempo Timesheets today for our division and will be using it log time for both client projects as well as abscence leave management.

Three questions:

- We will be using Tempo globally, i.e. also for other distributed teams. We might run into the situation that some teams might need to have a deviating booking "period". I know that Tempo allows the definition of up to two "Periods". Would that be the proper feature to use for different teams with different deviating periods (all of which using the same Tempo and Jira instance).

- Having said that, does TEmpo allow several client instances on one Jira instance?

- Finally, a manager would receive requests for vacations from his employees via the Activity Stream in Jira. How can we change the text in those notifications to say "requested vacation" instead of now "requested plan" .... please see attached image ... I circled the word plan in Red.

Much obliged!

cheers, Lilith

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2014

Hi Lilith,

- the period is the same for all users. The second period is thought to make it possilbe to have a monthly period that is not the same as a calendar-month. You can create a feature request in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT) that other users can vote for and add comments on.

- It is not possible to run several Tempo client instances (or any other JIRA plugin) on one Jira instance.

- The change of text in the activity stream is not supported in the current Tempo Timesheets version, but it has been requested in (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-353). Please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.

Kind regards

Susanne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events