confluence sql not recognized confiforms

Xavier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2018

Dear all,

I try to pass a simple form (confiforms plugins) as result of SQL query (bob swift plugin)

I copy paste the page code in a sql function, and call this function to a SQL macro.

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="6f16eac8-3a71-484d-9178-2fd39e63cac8" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1">
  <ac:parameter ac:name="formName">ftest1</ac:parameter>
  <ac:rich-text-body>
    <p>
      <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="a843849b-6d66-4fbc-a3ba-49c3bcc8de82" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
        <ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">test</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">test</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
      </ac:structured-macro>
    </p>
    <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="39824583-0ce2-45f2-912f-7c30bedbd815" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1">
      <ac:parameter ac:name="embedded">true</ac:parameter>
      <ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter>
      <ac:rich-text-body>
        <p>
          <br/>
        </p>
      </ac:rich-text-body>
  </ac:rich-text-body>

As result, I have no form field, and clicking on button will appear this error message:

No form found

We could not find a form with the name 'ftest1' on the page

Page has no ConfiForms Form macros defined

Output format of SQL query is xhtml and I uncheck all possible option for SQL macro, but still the same issue.

I check "Evaluate wiki markup macros" without better result.

Is it possible to have a confiforms available as result of sql query ?

thanks in advance.
Regards

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2019

ConfiForms Form Definition macro must be present on the page, you cannot insert it dynamically on the fly.

This is because internally the app works with the storage format of the page to read the configuration of your form

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user December 20, 2018

Hi @Xavier,

Can you please let us know if you are trying to parse the output of the confiforms plugin to SQL macro or use the input provided in the confiforms plugin as variable to be inputted into the SQL macro. And also from the storage format, we are able to get only the confiforms macro and don't see any SQL macro which is being used. Can you please provide us the complete storage format which you are used to get the result No form found.

Regards,

Vijay Ramamurthy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events