com.javahollic.jira.emh.service.scheduling.JEMHJobSchedulerImpl:job

Simon Gao December 16, 2012

The following is in the service page. I am running JEMH 1.2.73 and JIRA 5.1.7. Do I still need this service?

com.javahollic.jira.emh.service.scheduling.JEMHJobSchedulerImpl:job

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012

Hi Simon, Yes you need it, that is the scheduler that fires at a pre-determined time, daily, to purge AuditHistory. This was done for performance, as previously the purge check occurred every time a mail was received.

Simon Gao December 17, 2012

Isn't it for JEHM pre 1.x version? I've deleted it already. How do I add it back?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

Nope it's a recent feature, came in with 1.2.73, having just tried this scenario, you can fix by disabling and re-enabling the plugin.

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2013

is this resolved now simon?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events