column sort order 4.4 causing issues with Greenhopper 5.7.4?

Jesse Wagner August 28, 2012

We have an issue where randomly on restart the ability to order by Rank will break. The error will be simply 'unable to order by rank". If I disable the column sort order plugin and then reenable the issue goes away. I think it has to do with the order of loading and some conflict with another plugin, maybe greenhopper. Is this a known issue?

3 answers

0 votes
Jesse Wagner September 10, 2012

I'd just like to add that I've restarted the instace two times since my last post and each time the issue occured. So I'd like to delete the word ramdom. It happens every time and the solution is always disable and then reenable.

0 votes
Jesse Wagner September 10, 2012

By randomly I mean, sometimes when starting JIRA and sometimes not. In all situations where it will revent ordering by rank, disabling the column sort order plugin and enabling it again will resolve the issue.

The issue appears in the issue navigator if you write a JQL that uses sort by rank.

0 votes
Nikola ILO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2012

We currently don't know of any incompability with greenhopper.

Could you clarify "randomly on restart", and where "unable to order by rank" appears?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events