change addon position at detail view issue

В Д June 16, 2016

Hello, I need to change tasklist position at detail view issue, for example between description and comments. Can You give me this ability in next update )?

1 answer

0 votes
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

Hi,  

Can you elaborate on this a bit further? We already have a setting to change where the tasklist shows up (right side, vs in content body below the description). Is that what you're looking for?

You also mention "detail view", can you elaborate on whether this is for a regular issue screen, or for viewing an issue within JIRA Agile ?

В Д June 16, 2016

Снимок экрана 2016-06-16 в 18.24.03.png

Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

Ah, okay. Let me investigate what we can do about that.

Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2016

Hi,

we've investigated the possibility of this, and due to technical limitations within JIRA this will not be possible. Basically there are 2 issues

1) JIRA prevents us from placing the task section higher than it currently is within the Agile section

2) The order of items is hardcoded, and cannot be changed at run-time

If you (or anyone else) happens to know a workaround for these 2 issues, then we could implement a way to change the order of items.

В Д July 14, 2016

Hi, may be this information will help you ):

some tasks-plugins works with User Fields, and I can placing this field at any places Agile board

2016.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events