I connected a local ftp server to the archer c3200. When you try to add a file, it fails. I can not delete the file, add, rename

1 answer

0 votes

It sounds like your ftp server is not configured to let you do that, or the account you are used does not have the right permissions.

You'll need to take a look at your ftp server.

I can read, write any file with other FTP-client (example, Total Commander). I tried work with FTP-server from my phone (app. FTPCafe) and I can do it in active or passive modes. However I can't do it in confluence

Confluence doesn't have any ftp functions, and the App you've mentioned does not add any.  So you'll need to explain why you think it should be able to do it?

Ah, sorry, I thought it was a different app. 

So, if it can't connect to your ftp server, you've got it set up incorrectly in the ftp settings.

apart from login, pass, ip and port there aren't other parameters

So if you go on to the Jira server and try ftp login@ip:port, what error do you get back?

I can connect to FTP-server and I can read office files, but I can't delete/add/rename/edit files. FTP-server i builded on ftp  archer c3200. If I use ftp  on https://uwebweb.com I have opportonuty write and delete files

image.pngimage.png

Could you test the ftp connection from the command line on the Jira server?

Yes, but I don't know haw I can it do

I am sorry, but that tells us nothing.

If you can test, please do and tell us what the error is.  If you can't test, we are stuck, we can't tell you what is wrong without seeing what the problem is there.

Sorry, but I use Jira cloud

Ah, ok, well this needs to go to the support for the App then, we can't help you as we can't know what it is doing in the background.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 13, 2019 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Marketing apps for Confluence to keep your teams working on the same page

&nbsp...

251 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you