basic question

Deleted user December 16, 2014

trying out the plug-in.  probably a 'dumb-user', but if I added a field with options and when I add the options in one project I see the options in another project.  I thought it was supposed to be project specific.  What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Steve

steve.nims@thomsonreuters.com

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

Hello Steve!

Which custom field type do you use? For custom field type Project Specific Select Field and Project Specific Multi Select you need to create one custom field context for each project. I guess you currently have one global (all projects) custom field context?

Best regards
Holger

0 votes
Deleted user December 16, 2014

Ah.  Helps if I read the documentation better!

Thanks!

Steve

Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

No problem. :-) A lot of people are not aware of this concept. Cheers, Holger

Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2014

P.S. Maybe you convert your last post using "Convert to comment". Using this you can distinguish between comment and answer making the tread more readable for user users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events