anyone have the documentation for this plugin around?

Marcelo Caldas May 8, 2013

Hi all,

I noticed that the documentationf or the Windows Integrated Authentication plugin for Jira is no longer available on the site. does anyone happen to have made a copy and could share it with me?

I'm not sure I remember all the steps necessary to set it up and we're getting ready to do a second install of this plugin.

thanks,

Marcelo Caldas.

mcq1@cdc.gov

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Romain Yvart May 29, 2013

I managed to set it up for my company. If you still need help or documentation, just ask ;)

Marcelo Caldas May 30, 2013

Yes, please! If you have it, could you send it to me at mcq1@cdc.gov?

thanks,

0 votes
Marcelo Caldas June 6, 2013

Thanks to Romain, this has been resolved!

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2013

Our Kerberos SSO solution for Crowd enables this functionality

https://www.appfusions.com/display/KBRSCJ/Home

info@appfusions.com if interested -

Best,

Ellen

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2013

Hi Marcelo, it looks like the documentation won't be in the marketplace anymore. Maybe you can write the vendor in the mail indicated here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/plugin.CRWIA

The mail is: bruno.vincent@itekia.com

But remember that this plugin no longer works for versions newer than v2.0.0

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2013
Marcelo Caldas May 8, 2013

thanks all...

I've tried to contact the vendor/developer (Bruno) but so far no luck.

Ramiro,

does your solution works for Jira as well? we currently don't use confluence and what I'm trying to enable SSO for is Jira/Crowd (we added crowd only because was required by the plugin we were using.)

We've looked into Appfusion, but its a little pricy :-) We're trying the cheap solution first (which is working great, by the way) I just need to get my hands on the documentation again.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2013

Now I found this:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/51381/jira-windows-integrated-authentication

There it says it's not available to Jira unless you have unless you use Crowd. My bad.

And since Atlassian Studio it's no longer available without the vendor will be difficult to get hands on the docs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events