any plan to support cpplint or any other C/C++ static analysis tool ?

Matthieu Patou April 17, 2015

The plugin looks interesting but a large part of our code base is in C and C++ lack of tools for doing it is a big show stopper.

2 answers

0 votes
Starkey DevOps August 10, 2016

I had the same question and is there a documentation available to integrate coverity or OCLint etc. I am evaluating this plug-in for our Bitbucket and we use C, C# for our company.

Regards, 

Jijo

Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Hi,

I've just created a wiki page on how to integrate OCLint into the plug-in:

https://mibexsoftware.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CRA/External+static+analyzers

Hope this helps. Otherwise, please let us know.

Best regards,

Michael from Mibex Software

Starkey DevOps August 12, 2016

Thanks much for quick response and the document! I don't find a tab for OCLint in my CRA settings. I will use custom option to configure this.

Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2016

You're welcome. Exactly, please just use one of the 'custom' tabs and rename it to OCLint.

0 votes
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2016

Hi Matthieu,

With the now released latest version of the plug-in you can run any external program to analyze your pull requests. Please let me know if you need help in setting this up.

Best regards,

Michael (author of the plug-in)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events