[addon-jira-timesheet-plugin] exclude a specific group from the report

Jason Moerbe March 10, 2014

I see how to filter the report to INCLUDE a specific group. Is there a way to EXCLUDE a specific group? (i.e. - everyone EXCEPT people in this particular group)?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

No, this is not possible. But may be it can be added. Just would like to clarify, do you see this similar to Exclude Projects in Timesheet Configuration (Adminstration - Add Ons), or rather Report or Gadget parameter?

Please create issue for this here: https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issues/new

Thank you.

0 votes
Jason Moerbe March 10, 2014

Thanks for the quick response. I'll create an issue immediately after this reply.

To answer your question though, in my mind I see this as a parameter that can be set at the report level.

The thought process here is something along the lines of "I want to get a report of hours across multiple projects (already available via filters) but I do not want to include any hours submitted by members of <jira group x>" (even if the people in that group are members of other groups as well - if someone is in that group, have the report exclude ANY hours submitted by that person.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Ok, thank you!

See Issue#495

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events