[addon-com.almworks.jira.structure] - can there be a view which colours issues differently depending on resolution and other fields?

Ilias Biris March 19, 2014

Hi

i am using the structure plugin for a while now, but I have not found an easy way to show issues differently depending on the values of some fields. In particular, I'd like to be able to show issues which are fixed vs those which are duplicates or WontFix differently - using colours would be something I'd like to see.

Similar question for colouring issues which may have certain values in some fields - eg fixVersion (what's coming next, what's still unreleased).

I know I can search for these in the stucture, but being able to use colours would be useful in having structures in dashboards - where users do not have the search facility available (as the structure gadget does not allow searching).

Is that a feature considered for the future? When would it be available?

1 answer

1 vote
Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2014

Hi Ilias,

Thanks for using the Structure plugin!

Currently Structure doesn't have colour-coding for rows and it's not on our roadmap. You're welcome to create a feature request on our uservoice forum or in our public JIRA.

Alternatively, you might be able to extend Structure with some custom JavaScript to achieve the desired effect.

Best,

Robert

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events