Zfj importer issue: Not providing me logs/errors/messages after attempting to import

jared hood October 25, 2017

Hello,

I am having issues with the zephyr for Jira test case import utility. I am connected, using the correct api key and have access to the project and issue types. I am tring to import test cases from an excel file and have everything mapped correctly. (I THINK) I don't know for sure because when I select to start the import, I get nothing back. No error messages appear. No success messages appear. The log area is just blank. I have checked Zephyr and nothing comes through. Do we know why this is happening? 

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 8, 2019

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. How can we fix it. No logs or error messages when trying to import.

0 votes
Arun Ravindran October 29, 2017

Hi Jagrat

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.In order to help you fix this issue we would like one of support engineers work closely with you as it may involve troubleshooting the issue over a screen share session.

We would suggest  for faster resolutions on cases like these please contact our Zephyr support team (24 X 5) by raising a ticket with them.Login to our support site "https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us" using the same credentials you used to post your query here and use the option "Submit a case" to raise a ticket with us and one of our engineers would contact you immediately

If you have any issues in raising a ticket with us , kindly let us know your official email id and we will raise it on your behalf

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Arun Ravindran October 29, 2017

Sorry , for typo.Wanted to address as "Hi Jared"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events