Zephyr - test cycle: 21 of 20 tests shown

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

If there are 20 test cases in a test cycle it is possible to browse to page 3 (with the next button) where you see no test cases but the summary "Showing 21-20 of 20". (see screenshot)

6 answers

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Hi Werner,

Please do let us know how the outcome of this bug after your upgrade. It would be very appreciated on our end.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

Hi Emily!

We installed JIRA 6.2.2 now, Zephyr version is 2.2.1.22101482

-> the issue still occurs!

Best regards,

Werner

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

Hi Werner,

I was able to recreate this issue once I installed a 5.2.6 JIRA instance on my Linux box. Now, the reason I was unable to re create this error before was because this was a bug that was solved in JIRA 6.0. I am currently running JIRA 6.0.7. If you upgrade your JIRA instance, you will no longer be able to hit that next button to go to where no test cases exist which is why you are getting 'showing 21-20 of 20'. The bug was solved with the upgrade in JIRA.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

Hi Emily,

thanks for your work and this information! We'll upgrade JIRA in a few weeks, then I'll check this again.

Best regards,

Werner

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2014

Hi Emily!

We installed JIRA 6.2.2 now, Zephyr version is 2.2.1.22101482.

-> the issue still occurs!

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

Hi Werner,

I am trying to recreate the issue you are seeing and am unable too. Currently you are seeing the issue when using FireFox 23. Are you able to re create this issue in other browsers too? Do you see the same issue when using Chrome or IE for expample?

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2013

Hi Werner,

I need to collect some information from you to see if we are able to replicate this issue in house. We need:

1) Your JIRA version

2) Your Zephyr for JIRA version

3) What browser you are running and what version of the browser you are on.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2013
  • JIRA 5.2.6
  • Zephyr 1.7.3.1043
  • Browser: Firefox 23

Kind regards,

Werner

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

Hi Werner,

Apologies, I misread what is going on. Can you try re indexing Zephyr and also re indexing JIRA if the Zephyr re index does not solve the issue.

If after re indexing you still are seeing the same inaccuracy please let us know and we will need to take further steps.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2013

Hi Emily,

neither Zephyr- nor JIRA-re-indexing helped on that issue.

Kind regards,

Werner

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2013

Hi Werner,

Currently there is not a way to do this. However, I am going to bring up the idea to our product team and add it to our feature request list. This way the idea can be tossed around for the possibility in a future release.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

Excuse me Emily, but this is a bug, not a feature. Please add it to your finding/bug-list and fix it.

Thanks,

Werner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events