When we installed the Zephyr for JIRA plugin v. 220.127.116.119 for the 1st time, it worked OK. Then we needed to uninstall it along with its Test issue type. Now we re-installed the plugin. It passed as if successfully but the Test issue type was not added. Please, how to fix it?
The scenario you ran into is the following:
1. You installed Zephyr for JIRA on a JIRA instance with existing Issue Types your team had added. These Issue types contained the text string "Test" in the name. This worked fine.
2. You uninstalled Zephyr for JIRA. However our uninstallation process leaves some information behind.
3. When you installed a second time, this left-over information caused an unforseen scenario, where we did a check and saw this information with a Issue Type with the named "Test" and assumed the Issue Type Test used for Zephyr for JIRA had been created. Thus we didn't create it again.
4. The workaround we sent to you would be to rename those other issue types, basically eliminating the character string "Test" in your Issue List. Then you could reinstall Zephyr for JIRA and it would successfully create an Issue Type of Test.
5. We plan on fixing this sceanio in a future build so as to prevent this from happening again.
Can you supply a screen shot please of your Issue Types? This Issue Types screen will illustrate the names of each issue. You could include it here or send an email directly to the team at Zephyr Support. This is support at getzephyr dot com.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs