I've recently installed Zephyr 2.0 jira pluin on Jira 6... When I create a test... The Test details aren't fully loading ... I recieve a spinner and "Test steps are loading" - They never actually load.
I've tried restarting Jira and I'm not able to see anything in the logs ..
Any ideas? Has anyone else seen this / know of a resolution?
Thanks in advance
Are you using JIRA 6.0 or 6.1?
Also, have you re indexed JIRA and then Zephyr in that order? In order to do a Zephyr re index go to Administration>Manage Ad On's>Zephyr for JIRA>General configuration page. The Zephyr re index is in there.
We have the same issue, unfortunately we already have installed version 184.108.40.2066. The application worked fine for more than one week, and suddenly today there is no possible to work anymore with the plugin. When you try to open any Zephyr ticket, they are blocked with the message 'Test step are loading'.
Our administrators resolved the issue by disable and enable back the plugin. Anyway there is not clear why this situation apeared.
You can uninstall and re install Zephyr for JIRA as many times as you want. The Zephyr for JIRA data is stored in the JIRA DB so as long as you have Zephyr for JIRA installed it can access that data. Unless the JIRA DB is compromised your Zephyr for JIRA data is safe.
If you are getting the spinning wheel again when trying to open a test case, can you please try re starting your JIRA? Does this help? We are also looking into this issue heavily right now.
today the issue happend again. It was resolved again by enable, disable plus today entire JIRA was restarted. I hope that will not happend again tommorow. Anyway do you know if somebody is analysing this issue and searching for a different solution?
This is definitely still happening for us :( I've contacted you via your support form.
UPDATE: clear browser history/cache does work. But is a terrible solution, as we now need to communicate this to everyone using JIRA, including people in other companies. So represents an ongoing 'fun task' for us.
A new version that didn't require a cache clear would be a huge improvement for us.
This is our current solution to the issue at hand. We know it is not the best, but it is what will work until we come up with a real solution:
We had the same problem twice in one week. Our version of JIRA is 5.1.4#783-sha1:a7d8d2c.
The problem happened for all users and on all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE) Clearing the browser cache as adviced by Zephyr, didn't help. Also none of the Zephyr Gadgets produced any data/statistics.
Our plugins are installed via the Upload Plugin link and not via UPM.
Just wanted to let you guys know that we released Zephyr for JIRA 2.1. Feel free to upgrade and tell us how it is working for you. Also, this version is compatible with JIRA 6.1. It is now available on the Atlassian Marketplace:
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG