Zephyr: customize columns in test cycles?

Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

Is it possbile to customize the columns in the cycle summary?

E.g . the standard-Label to a label used in JIRA?

Zephyr Column-change

21 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

Hi Werner,

Currently there is not an option to customize the columns in the test cycle summary. However, we will add this to our feature request list. Our feature request list is important becuase our product team reviews it when creating a new release.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Neil Edwards January 20, 2015

When is this happening - this is pretty basic (and fundamental) functionality. We want to be able to see 'WHO' is planning to run the tests!

David C July 2, 2018

It has been five years since this was added to the list.  What progress has been made?

Like # people like this
4 votes
Bernadette Makhlouf October 3, 2017

+1 for this feature.

Any updates?

0 votes
Umar Ali August 11, 2020

maxresdefault.jpg

Any update on this @Emily Schneider 

CSP August 30, 2020

Any update on this implementation ? @Emily Schneider 

0 votes
Suhas P June 17, 2020

Hi,

We are badly waiting for this feature. Any update on this?

Thanks!

0 votes
neeraj mishra March 31, 2020

Hi

@Emily Schneider 

Is the problem resolved. I guess 7 years is good enough time to resolve this?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You!

0 votes
Pawan Mangoli September 6, 2019

Waiting badly for this. Jira lacks in some very basic features.

0 votes
Deleted user January 9, 2019

Hi!

Is there a release on this feature? 

0 votes
David C August 22, 2018

Last I heard from Zephyr they were releasing it in Q3 2018.

Let's see if the promise is kept!

0 votes
Ram Y August 21, 2018

Hope this thread is still alive! this feature was requested in 2013 and still not available?

0 votes
Varinder Gill July 27, 2017

Hi, My users have also requested this functionality. Is there no Zephyr roadmap plan for this.

If yes, can it be shared please.

0 votes
sudarshan singh June 4, 2017

@Zephyr Support Team - Is this Implemented? I am also looking for same feature.

0 votes
Jenifer Kuntz July 13, 2016

My client also needs this functionality, any idea when this might be implemented?

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2016

We have added a Knowledge Base Article to our database that may help some users with modifying the columns of test executions. Please see the link to the article below and let us know if this helps or not. Any feedback is appreciated.

Knowledge Base Article:

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/207697956

Regards,

Daniel

Bernadette Makhlouf October 3, 2017

Any updates on this feature @Daniel?

Maria Angermaier October 11, 2019

Hi @Daniel , 

I couldnt open your link as this issue is resolved is there any solution so far? 

It would be great to customize the columns 

0 votes
Craig January 6, 2016

I vote for this as well.

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have updated our internal feature request system with all the new endorsements. Thank you all for the feedback.

Regards,

Daniel

0 votes
Neil Edwards July 6, 2015

@Zephyr support... You have not replied to this thread for 6 months - can you please respond?

0 votes
Julie Humbert July 6, 2015

I would like to see this feature too. Please let us know once you have scheduled it. Thanks smile

0 votes
kath odonnell June 4, 2015

I'd be interested in this also. eg we have custom columns such "customer ref", "requirement" "document ref" - it would be useful to be able to display one or all of these on the report

0 votes
Neil Edwards January 20, 2015

Has this been introduced yet (as a new feature).

This seems pretty basic functionality really. ie add 'assigned to' column, so that yo can see who is running the test

0 votes
Jamie Arnold November 24, 2014

Has this been slated for a future release?

0 votes
Werner
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 5, 2013

Hi Emily,

Thanks for the qucik answer!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events