Hi, Currently we are using QC for Test Case Management and JIRA for Requirements/Bug Management. We are in the look out for a Test Management tool that is best integrated with JIRA, so that it will be easy for us to maintain traceability.
In the process, we came across the Zephyr and interested to know more about the plug-in.
Can we have a DEMO on the plug-in and based on the features and its offerings,we can evaluate the plug-in and take a decision.
Appreciate your help.
Good to hear from you. Before we start evaluating, we would like to see a demo of the plug-in and its features and clear the doubts/questions we have on the Zephyr.
As we are using QC now for Test Case Management, we would like to know in comparison with QC.
I don't think that there is online demo of Zephyr available with JIRA intergration. However if you like to know more about Zephyr with JIRA, I would suggest you to go through the following video here.
You can test run the Zephyr as standalone product using the online demo here or you can also download and test the community edition of Zephyr here.
We have a few different options for you to check out Zephyr for JIRA and how it works.
1) The first thing you can check out is our weekly webinars. We have two Zephyr for JIRA webinars a week. Each webinar coveres a high level overview on how to get started using Zephyr for JIRA. You can sign up for the webinars here:
They are located under the "Know How. Know Now" section.
2) We also have automation with Zephyr for JIRA called ZAPI. We had a webinar two days ago however it was recorded. You can watch the recording here:
3) If you are interested in Zephyr Community/Enterprise Editions, we also have webinars each week. The webinars go over getting started using Zephyr Community Edition, however, this is still very close to our Enterprise Edition. So if you are interested in the Enterprise Edition, understaind the Community Edition is a great start. Our webinars are located in the same spot as the Zephyr for JIRA ones:
If you are very interested in our Enterprise Edition and want a true evaluation of it please let us know. We will be able to set you up with one of our Enterprise representatives. They will be able to discuss everything with you from pricing to demos to assistance setting up.
Can you please provide information on the following that helps us to take a call on Zephyr.
At present, we are using JIRA 6.1 for stories/bugs and QC 11 for Test case creation and execution.
1. Can we migrate Test case data from QC to Zephyr
2. Can we create Zephyr for Test case management (Manual and Automation scripts)
3. Can we execute Manual and Automation scripts(QTP,Selenium etc.,) from within Zephyr and if not, anyother add-in to setup along with Zephyr to achieve this.
4. Can we link test cases to Stories and bugs in JIRA with Zephyr.
Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs