[Zephyr] Can you add a Pass button in each test row

Hello,

In Zephyr, we use near 98% of the time the Pass option in the select for each test row because, of course, our application is bugless :)

So can you add a button "Pass" next to the status pencil to change quickly the test row status to "pass" ?

Thanks for your work,

Damien

3 answers

Hi Vessiere,

Can you send us a screen shot of what you mean by the Pass button? This way we can better undestand your request.

Kind Regards,

Emily

That can looks like :

Hi Vessiere,

Thank you for the demonstration of what it is you guys are looking for. Our Product Management team has been made aware of this feature request. They will review the same for consideration. We appreciate your valuable feedback in making Zephyr for JIRA better.

Kind Regards,

Emily

This is also something I am looking for, as a large number of steps are expected to pass due to the nature of setting up the testing environment, 1 click instead of 4 clicks massively reduces the tedium

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

889 views 4 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you