Zephyr 2.2.1 - did somebody already installed and use it currently?

Tamara-Loreta Butoi April 21, 2014

Hello everybody,

Did somebody is already using the last Zephyr version? I would like to upgrade in my company, and I am interested if there were any known major issues or side effects after installation.

Last time when I upgrade to version 2.1, I have had major issues with the test steps, this is why I try now first to find out some feedback from other users who upgraded already

Thanks

Loreta

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2014

Hi Tamara-Loreta Butoi,

If you do decide to upgrade please make sure that post upgrade you do the following:

1) Re index JIRA

2) Re index Zephyr for JIRA. You can re index Zephyr for JIRA: Administration>Add-On's>Zephyr for JIRA>General Configuration page.

It is important that you re index both JIRA and Zephyr in that order so that you see the data correctly post the upgrade.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Tamara-Loreta Butoi May 11, 2014

Hello

in the end the issue was connected with available memory for JIRA. Somehow the upgrade to new Zephyr version, and all the re-index activities used the available cache memory and in relationship with an Oracle bug, JIRA become instable.

The incident was resolved by increasing the available memory.

No real issue from Zephyr.

Thanks anyway,

Loreta

0 votes
Tamara-Loreta Butoi May 5, 2014

Hi Emily,

there is a special team in my company who did this activity - Service Delivery upgraded the plugin and reindex both Zephyr and JIRA. Unfortunately one day after the installation the entire JIRA blocked and worked very slow. Currently the Service Delivery team works for restarting and reindexing JIRA, and expecially on finding out what exactly is the issue.

This is the second day with JIRA issues.

Regards

Loreta

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2014

Hi Tamara-Loreta Butoi,

Did you try re indexing? What was your outcome after performing the re indexing?

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Tamara-Loreta Butoi May 4, 2014

I have updated my version - no problem until now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events