Xporter - Gantt chart

Jo Green July 25, 2017

Hi, I'm currently trialling Xporter, but there are many varied and quite complicated reports we are currently producing, that, if possible via Xporter would be fantastic. However, I'm as the title says, I'd like to know if it is possible to produced and extract that feeds a Gantt chart as I'm having problems doing so.

I've tried various methods, but when I get the data correct, and the axis correct, the lines disappear. Anyone had any luck producing a simple gantt?

What I need is to be able to extract from JIRA the Summary, create and due date, calculate the duration and populate a gantt for each line. 

Thanks in advance. If I can get this working then I can see us purchasing this tool (I do have a few more queries I'm struggling with however).

1 answer

1 vote
André Rodigues August 1, 2017

Hi Jo Green,

Thank you for the preference on our product.
We're doing a template which will allow you to get a Gantt chart and the Xporter will have this template on their Store soon. 

According to the parameters Summary, Created and due date, the template will calculate the duration of an issue and it'll be displayed a Gantt Chart on your template.

If you have any doubts, please check both attached images and if you need some help, please, feel free to ask us.

GanttChart.jpg
Best regards,
The Xporter for JIRA support team.

nada_mahjoubi April 14, 2022

hello André, 

Any update please regarding the gantt template?

Regards,

Nada.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events