XSRF check failed

Bahman Sharzad November 13, 2018

I try to ceate a secure text in my document.

I write {secure  then i gave a title and users and write a text in secret part and say save

Forbidden: XSRF check failed

It was working for a week ago and we do not make a change on server.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bahman Sharzad November 15, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Would you please close this question?

There was a problem on tomcate configuration (just need to login as admin to see the error)

Error was between nginx and tomcat. after correction the error. i do not see XSRF check failed 

error any more. Thank you very much.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2018

Thank you for letting us know, Bahman.

I accepted your answer so now the question is marked as resolved.

If you want to share the exact configuration changes you made to correct the issue, feel free to do so. I'm sure it will help other users in the future, should they run into a similar error.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Bahman Sharzad November 15, 2018

Shannon,

I have a security and encryption for confluence.

i use to say       {secure      in my text then i add user and group. and som secure text and save. look at the screen shot

xsrf.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2018

Thank you for clarifying.

I'm not familiar with that macro, and I did some research and found it's included with an add-on you purchased called Security and Encryption for Confluence.

I'm not sure if you've reviewed the article I sent you yet, but have a look at that and see if it can help.

In the meantime, I'm tagging the add-on vendor on your question and moving it to the Marketplace collection in case they have any suggestions.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2018

Bahman,

Can you let me know what you mean when you say you're creating secure text in your document? By document, I assume you mean you're creating a Confluence page. To create secure text, are you using an add-on?

You'll want to make sure that your Confluence URL in your browser is the same one as your base URL or there will be issues. Have a look at this for more information:

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events