XLSX export delivery date?

Adam Wignall February 10, 2013

Hi,

Plugin seems to be great so far in my trial of it however the export to XLSX format is going to be key for us. Do you have an expected release date for this improvement?

Cheers,

Adam

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Hi,

We still have this issue in backlog without plans of coming in a near release. To be honest there weren't other requests for this feature, apart from yours....

But if you any custom needs, contact us directly to jiraxporter@xpand-it.com, we also provide custom developments on top of the plugin.

Best Regards

Alketa Lamce May 20, 2013

Hi ,

We are extensively using this plugin for generating several set of documentations.

In our project, we have experienced the limitiation of exporting XLS documents and so we would be interested in getting an idea for the delivery date of this feature.

ScottW April 29, 2014

We're looking to export to XLS as well. My workaround is to export to a table in Word then Copy and Paste it into Excel.

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2015

I apologize for recommending another product, but as Xporter does not provide this functionality currently (and there is no roadmap published either), let me suggest looking at the Better Excel Plugin for JIRA.

It is based on the same ideas as Xporter: using real Excel template files containing some placeholders ("tags") that replaced with the actual values during the export like this:

jira-xlsx-export.png

0 votes
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2014

Excel export with templating similar to the templating Xporter has for documents would be a very useful addition. We often struggle with the limitations of the native Jira export to Excel feature. Plese raise the priority of this enhancement.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events