Worklog query

dfinlay587 August 30, 2016

When I do a Worklog query,  it gives me duplicates.  Not for all people, and not all entries.  Any idea why that would occur?  If I look at the duplicate record,  and go to that Issue, the worklog only shows one entry.  

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2016

Hi Dave,

We just released the new version wich is possibly resolving this issue. You can update or download it from the Atlassian Marketplace.

Let me know if you still experience this behaviour.

Regards,

Attila

dfinlay587 October 5, 2016

The new version fixes the issue!  THANKS!!!

0 votes
dfinlay587 September 29, 2016

Thanks!  Will try out the new plugin...  Dave

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2016

Hi Dave,

We suspect that this behaviour is related to the shadow users problem and we are working on the fix.

Is it possible that you have in your JIRA local and LDAP users, or two LDAP user directory, and this cause duplication for some users?

0 votes
dfinlay587 September 13, 2016

Nothing special on EGM-19.  I see it for all worklogs across the company.

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
September 12, 2016

Hello Dave,

Thank you for the info. We will try to reproduce this behaviour and investigate the problem. Is there  something important or unique about the project or issue that we should know about? Eg. EGM-19 is a subtask, etc.

0 votes
dfinlay587 September 12, 2016

Hi,

We are running 

JIRA Software 7.1.7/JIRA Core 7.1.7 

JIRA Worklog Query Plugin 2.1.0

Here's the Request:

http://jira:8080/rest/jira-worklog-query/1/find/worklogs?startDate=2016-07-30&endDate=2016-08-15&user=dfinlay

Here's the response:

[[{"id":16770,"startDate":"2016-08-04T14:51:00-0700","issueKey":"EGM-19","userId":"dfinlay","duration":8700},{"id":16770,"startDate":"2016-08-04T14:51:00-0700","issueKey":"EGM-19","userId":"dfinlay","duration":8700}]]

Thanks

Dave

0 votes
Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
September 12, 2016

Hello Dave,

Sorry for the late response. Would you please tell me what JIRA and Add-on version do you use?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events