Workflow comments not picked up

J February 14, 2013

Hi

When adding a comment as a post funtion via comment plugin to a workflow step the JEMH notification does not pick up on this comment and the comment is not contained in the notification email sent out. Although the comment is added to the issue.

In the post function, this is the first event that is triggered.

How can this be resolved.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

hey

i believe this has nothing to do with jemh.

i suffer quite the same using autotransition (toolkit plugin) service.

no matter if i fire an "issue commented" or "issue updated" event.

the comment that was added during the transision won't appear in the notification mail. the only content is

user XYZ has commented on issue-1234 or user XYZ has updated issue-1234

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/115199/event-issue-commented-question-about-email-content

J February 19, 2013

Thank you for the info, so did you get this resolved at the end?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013
I wouldn't blame jira for this at first site. In my case i believe the plugin fails somehow
J February 19, 2013

Thank you for the update, is this an jira bug then?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2013
Unfortunately no. Meanwhile i started ignoring. I will ask for an update soon
J February 19, 2013

Thank you for the info, I guess there is no solution yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events