Work logs dont show in Tempo Report View by Issue (but show by Account)

Aldo Cauchi Savona June 12, 2014

Hi, I have been trying to figure this out but could not manage and couldn't find anything helpful through searchy. Maybe someone can point out if its permissions or something...

In Report View by Issue, no worklogs show. If I switch to Report View by Account, the worklogs for the issue are showing.

What am i missing? thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2014

Hi Aldo,

In Tempo Timesheets 7.9. we introduced the "Tempo Project Manager" role. This role replaces the Tempo Global permission "Project role to view other users" to give better control on who can view worklogs of other users.

This role can be set in the Project Administration. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO079/Project+Role+to+View+Other+Usersfor more information.

Kind regards,

Susanne

0 votes
Aldo Cauchi Savona June 12, 2014

Hi Susanne, I just realised i put in the wrong group name and when i added the user by name the worklogs showed. Thanks & apologies - aldo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events