Work Entries strange appearence and not able to delete

Barbara Kohlroser September 8, 2015

Hi Volodymyr!

Another strange bug: Added Work Log Entry. It appears as vertical stripes. Klicking on it again, it opens without Issue key in it and no delete button. Entering issue key and and saving again reproduces stripes

Thanks for your help

Babs

work calender lines.png

work calendar empty Issue key.png

4 answers

1 vote
Barbara Kohlroser September 17, 2015

Hi Volodymyr!

Indeed, that was the solution laugh Thank you!

Kind regards

Babs

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2015

Was happy to help :-)!

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Hi Barbara!

Thank you for the info.

I think that stripes are actual work logs. Looks like you have a lot of work logs added for the same time and all they satisfy current select criteria that you have on the left.

I reproduced the same:

added few work logs:

image2015-9-9 18:55:44.png

added more:

image2015-9-9 18:56:32.png

added a lot:

image2015-9-9 18:59:45.png

to check it please go to Timesheets tab and generate records for September 7:

image2015-9-9 19:4:36.png

If these are bogus entries you can delete them by navigating to issue details page, Work Log tab and clicking delete icon:

image2015-9-9 19:7:54.png

Please let me know if that the case and if you were able to resolve it.

0 votes
Barbara Kohlroser September 8, 2015

Hi Volodymyr,

thanks for the quick reply!

The stripes are visible in IE 11 and also in Firefox 31.1.0. Behaviour is the same in both browsers: empty issue key, no delete button

firefox.png

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2015

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for reporting the problem!

Looks like some UI issue with Internet explorer. Could you please check if the same bug is reproduced in Chrome of FireFox. Also I need to know your Internet Explorer version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events