Will support for Bamboo 4.4.4 in the SCP/SSH plugin arrive?

Duncan Campbell April 10, 2013

Hello reader,

A couple days ago I upgraded our bamboo to 4.4.4.

Everything works apart from the SCP plugin (using the latest version, 1.18).

I'm a noobie java developer myself so I had a look at the stack trace and source code.

ScpTask.java is trying to look up the AuthType in the TaskContext (line 190) but the context is returning null which leads to a NPE. So I guess that way TaskContexts work has changed from version 4.4.3->4.4.4.

I'd love to help out fix this problem so let me know if there is anything I can do.

I'm going to try downloading the sourcecode and hacking together a version that works for my own selfish needs until a "real" version is released by Atlassian.

Thank you for you time,

Duncan

1 answer

0 votes
ArmenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

Hi Duncan,

There were some problems with SCP plugin, but we did some improvements, and the current version is 1.20. Please shut down your Bamboo instance, copy the BambooHome/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip to a different directory, extract the content, replace the existing bamboo-scp-plugin-1.x.jar file with the downloaded version 1.20 plugin, archive the list of jar files, and replace the original atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip file with the updated one.

Can you please give that a try and confirm that it works?

Cheers,
Armen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events