Will Numbered Headings Pro ever come to Confluence Cloud?

Hubert Sugeng November 7, 2018

I was reading about Numbered Headings Pro for Confluence Server, and I love the implementation of:

1. Page toggle for numbered headings
  2. Space toggle for numbered headings

Is it planned to bring this available to Confluence Cloud? Or is it a technical restriction with Confluence Cloud?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

Hi Hubert,

Thank you for your kind words on Numbered Headings. I'm part of the Numbered Headings team and I'm happy to answer your question.

The toggle that you see in the Server version of Numbered Headings will not be coming to Cloud. It's currently not possible for us to add a button to the Confluence Cloud editor. (We do keep an eye on the possibilities in Confluence Cloud, so perhaps it will become possible for us in the future.)

Space numbering is something that we want to bring to Confluence Cloud. We don't have an estimation at the moment because we're first wrapping up a new release for Numbered Headings Server.

If you would like us to keep you informed about space numbering on Cloud, feel free to open an issue in our service desk: https://avisi-support.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

With kind regards,
Maarten

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events