Why won't stash comments show in Jira comment tab.

I had my ops dept install this plugin so we could do code reviews in stash. It works like a champ and I really like doing the code reviews in stash on a feature branch before allowing the merge back into master. Emails go to the appropriate people and the links all work fine. However, the comments don't show up in the Jira ticket associated with the commit and I'm at a loss as to what may be configured incorrectly or not at all. My ops team is in charge of the servers so I don't really have access to play around with things.

I'm wondering if someone can give me a laundry list of things for me to give to ops to check out to ensure that the plugin is working correctly. Associating a commit with Jira works so I know that Jira and Stash have been linked together. We've restarted the stash server. Any ideas on why the comments wouldn't show up in the comment section of the associated Jira ticket?

Thanks,

Corey

1 answer

Hi, are you using the Stash Commenter plugin? Please check the version of Stash you are using and the version this plugin is on. I'd suggest upgrading to the latest one that matches your Stash version. The plugin does say this should work. As it is a commercial plugin, if you have any further issues, please take it up with the vendor directly.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

80 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you