Why won't stash comments show in Jira comment tab.

cmaxo August 24, 2012

I had my ops dept install this plugin so we could do code reviews in stash. It works like a champ and I really like doing the code reviews in stash on a feature branch before allowing the merge back into master. Emails go to the appropriate people and the links all work fine. However, the comments don't show up in the Jira ticket associated with the commit and I'm at a loss as to what may be configured incorrectly or not at all. My ops team is in charge of the servers so I don't really have access to play around with things.

I'm wondering if someone can give me a laundry list of things for me to give to ops to check out to ensure that the plugin is working correctly. Associating a commit with Jira works so I know that Jira and Stash have been linked together. We've restarted the stash server. Any ideas on why the comments wouldn't show up in the comment section of the associated Jira ticket?

Thanks,

Corey

1 answer

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2012

Hi, are you using the Stash Commenter plugin? Please check the version of Stash you are using and the version this plugin is on. I'd suggest upgrading to the latest one that matches your Stash version. The plugin does say this should work. As it is a commercial plugin, if you have any further issues, please take it up with the vendor directly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events