On the test summary page of the project the 30 days test execution graph shows no single execution, although there are test execution within the last 30 days. The executions are spread over ad-hoc and normal test cycles.
Below you can see the empty graph:
Is something missing what prevents the executed test to be shown on the graph?
I'm using Zepyhr for JIRA 220.127.116.1101747, JIRA 6.3.4.
Please shutdown the Jira instance then try to make the changes in the folder present at the following path in your Jira instance.
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\caches\indexes\JEEntity\schedule. Please delete the files in the schedule folder.
After deleting the folder please start the Jira instance and then please follow the steps shown below to re-index Zephyr for JIRA :
1. In JIRA Administration, navigate to the Add-ons.
2. In the left pane, you should find Zephyr for JIRA, select "General Configuration"
3. In the General Configuration Screen that comes up, click "Re-Index."
I would like to gather some additional information to get better understanding of the issue.
1. Could you please provide the atlassian-jira .log file.
2. Which database you are using?
3. Which operating system you are using?
4. Does this issue persist for other projects as well or just one project?
Additionally please re-index your zephyr for jira plugin and see if the issue still persists
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs